[NNTP] The meaning of T

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Thu Sep 2 05:34:16 PDT 2004

Actually, please do update the draft.  Little things like this can get lost
over time, and IESG reviewers are often not aware of minute details like
this.  It'll make things easier in the future if it's fixed now.

Don't be surprised, though if the title in the Secretariat-sent
announcements doesn't change.

-Scott-