[NNTP] draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-02

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Oct 13 14:09:44 PDT 2004

I just submitted the following updated draft which I believe addresses
the issues discussed on the list since draft -01:

http://www.oceana.com/ftp/drafts/draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-02.txt

Note that this draft uses the NNTPv2 extension label discussed in Russ'
LIST EXTENSIONS thread (consider this a place holder if the label ends
up being something different [NNTP]).

Also note that the CHECK and TAKETHIS descriptions use text taken
directly from IHAVE in [NNTP], so I don't expect any issues with them

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127