[NNTP] Re: [ietf-nntp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nntpext-base-24.txt

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Oct 13 07:39:30 PDT 2004

Internet-Drafts at ietf.org wrote:

> This draft is a work item of the NNTP Extensions Working Group of the IETF.
>
> 	Title		: Network News Transport Protocol
> 	Author(s)	: C. Feather
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-nntpext-base-24.txt
> 	Pages		: 106
> 	Date		: 2004-9-8

Just a general comment.  The pagination of this particular revision is a
mess.  There aren't any pagebreak characters and even if I add them
between the headers and footers, some pages contain too many lines.  I
assume this is a result of some sort of software burp.  The long and
short of it is that this current document is unsuitable for printing,
when compared to other I-Ds.

I last printed -21 which was fine, so something changed in the text
generation between -21 and -24

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127