[NNTP] draft-ietf-nntpext-tls-nntp-02.txt

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 1 11:29:32 PDT 2004

Clive D W Feather <clive at demon.net> writes:
> Jeffrey M. Vinocur said:

>> (Perhaps we could add a caution to client authors in the Generic
>> rapidly retrying many times after receiving a 400 response?)

> I'd be happy to do that if Russ is happy with the procedural load (it
> means issuing a new draft for Last Call instead of the present one).

Actually, we've already gone through Last Call, and I don't believe we've
made any changes of sufficient substance to force us to go through it
again.  However, I'm currently talking with Mark Crispin and he's raised
some good points that I'm still trying to digest enough to relay to the
mailing list.  We may have to do another round with those changes since he
appears to have completely missed the first Last Call that we did (I'm not
quite sure what the procedure is on that).