[ietf-nntp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nntpext-authinfo-00.txt

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Fri May 7 19:33:02 PDT 2004

Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 Internet-Drafts at ietf.org wrote:
>

>>	Filename	: draft-ietf-nntpext-authinfo-00.txt
>

> Hello, world!
>
> Surely someone has some sort of issues to bring up for discussion...

Yeah, I thought there would be a lot of kicking and screaming by now. ;)

FYI, I started working on a SASL implementation for INN 2.4.1 this
afternoon and I'm about a third of the way done.  If all goes well, and
I can steal a few hours this weekend, I may have it done by Monday.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127