[ietf-nntp] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nntpext-authinfo-00.txt

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Sat May 1 07:26:47 PDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Aprily 2004, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

> (there are also two "a SASL" occurrences, one in a booktitle)

Yeah, I think we'll follow RFC 2831 here.  (Presumably it's done that way
because many people pronounce "SASL" as "sazzle" and that would sound
weird with "an".)

On Sat, 1 May 2004, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:

> > implementors
>
> (implementers?)

Huh, both of these are valid...ok the base spec standardized on
"implementers" so fine by me.

> > authentication mechanisms development
>
> (why the plural?)

Changed to "authentication mechanisms developed".

> Several <noun><space>which that look better to me when
> changed to <noun><space>that.

I thought I'd noticed all of those.  (But yes, it's <noun><space>that and

> Implement at will, of course.

Other comments noted and appreciated.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur