[ietf-nntp] Draft 21

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 3 22:40:07 PST 2004

ned <ned+ietf-nntp at innosoft.com> writes:

> The way it usually works is that the chair requests a final two week
> last call on the WG list. If that doesn't turn up anything the WG chair
> then asks the area director for an IETF-wide last call. And then the
> document goes to the IESG.

I'd like to spend the rest of this week talking through the issues that
I'm (finally) now just responding to and would like to issue a final two
week last call in the working group starting Monday, with the expectation
that we're going directly into the IETF-wide last call after that.

Clive, does this work for you?