[ietf-nntp] RE: How to organize the base NNTP draft

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Mon Jun 7 04:29:42 PDT 2004

Clive D.W. Feather wrote:

> Ken Murchison said:
>
>>I think the AUTHINFO draft is ready to go pending Jeff's review.
>

> We need to see another draft, surely? Or am I misunderstanding you?

I wasn't talking about a last call or anything.  I meant the -01 draft
is ready to be posted.  Jeff was looking over the changes when he had a
few unrelated fires to put out.  Hopefully, we'll get it sent in this week.

>>The
>>one issue we need resolved from the WG is whether we are going to allow
>>reauth.
>

> I thought the consensus was to forbid it.

If that's the consensus, then I'm all for it.  I'll add text that states
as much.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127