[ietf-nntp] Moving forward

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Jul 4 11:22:45 PDT 2004

I believe the next step we're striving for at the moment (and I'll get the
milestones for this working group updated to reflect that) is last call
for both the AUTHINFO and the TLS drafts.

There was quite a bit of discussion about the -01 TLS draft back in
January and February that I think reached consensus.  Jeff, would you
please publish a -02 draft incorporating the results of those changes?  I
believe that version will hopefully be suitable for a working group last
call.

I responded to a lot of AUTHINFO threads yesterday.  I'm hoping that draft
is ready for a new version sometime this week.  As soon as people feel
like we've reached some sort of consensus on the changes there, let's try
to get a new draft out and hopefully go to a working group last call for
it as well.

I would like to put both documents up for IETF last call sometime in
August at the latest.