[ietf-nntp] Last call comments: draft-ietf-nntpext-base-22

Scott Hollenbeck sah at 428cobrajet.net
Thu Apr 8 11:33:36 PDT 2004

> My working text now contains these changes plus a couple of
> others that
> derive from an update to xml2rfc:

Hold off on publishing an update until after the IESG review.  It's
scheduled for the 15th.  It might not be necessary to make any changes if
the IESG approves the document more-or-less as-is.  That's not likely, but
it does happen every so often.  The ABNF fix can be done by the RFC Editor.
They take care of the formatting fixes, too.

> Does the RFC Editor now accept xml2rfc input as the definitive form?

They accept the xml version, but they still want the nroff version, too.  I
use xml2rfc to create the nroff text and then I ship 'em both versions at
the same time.

-Scott-