ietf-nntp LIST EXTENSION caching, latest wording

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Mon Oct 13 14:45:43 PDT 2003

Russ Allbery said:
>> Do you want another pre-release version put up on the web site, or are
>> we ready to go to draft 20 proper?
> I think we're ready to go to a draft 20.  Maybe wait a day and see if
> anyone yells?

Okay; I've got the day off tomorrow anyway, so if you can make a GO/NOGO
decision by 07:00 UTC on Wednesday, I'll act on that as soon as I get to
the office.

> I think we want to do an internal Last Call combined with a public posting
> of the draft on news.software.nntp, and see if that raises any issues.  If
> it doesn't, we'll forward it for publication and the formal IETF Last
> Call.  That way, we're not dealing with both the news.software.nntp input
> and the IETF input at the same time, which should make things a little bit
> easier.

Sounds good to me.

Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | *** NOTE CHANGE ***
Demon Internet      | WWW: http://www.davros.org | Fax:    +44 870 051 9937
Thus plc            |                            | Mobile: +44 7973 377646