ietf-nntp Apologies for being slow on reviewing documents

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 13 23:40:08 PST 2003

Sorry about being slow on getting to reviews of both of the current
documents.  Several projects heated up at work.  I have printouts of both
and intend to go through them this weekend.

I agree with some of Charles's points, but disagree sharply in some other
cases (including on the HDR extension, which I think is fundamentally
misguided).  I'll hopefully be able to write up those points this weekend.