ietf-nntp draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-00

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Wed Jun 4 10:18:14 PDT 2003

Jeffrey M. Vinocur wrote:

> In particular, I was copying the TAKETHIS examples from the IHAVE ones in
> the main draft, and I had to collapse three of the IHAVE examples (435,
> 436, 437) into one 439 example.

Well, not really.  If you think about it, CHECK/TAKETHIS is just a split
version of IHAVE.  The functionality and response codes of
CHECK+TAKETHIS add up to IHAVE.  This is exactly how I have implemented
these in Cyrus.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127