ietf-nntp draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-00

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Jun 4 10:07:49 PDT 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Jeffrey M Vinocur <jeff at litech.org> writes:
>
> > Oh, I agree, in principle.  In fact, it's not clear to me that the set
> > of TAKETHIS responses we have is adequate for the client to actually
> > know the disposition of the article -- but that's what we've got.
>
> What else would you want to say besides accept or reject?

Well, why it's rejected, I guess.

In particular, I was copying the TAKETHIS examples from the IHAVE ones in
the main draft, and I had to collapse three of the IHAVE examples (435,
436, 437) into one 439 example.

Actually, that was a question -- I'm not entirely sure that decision was
correct, if anybody wants to comment...

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org