ietf-nntp I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-00.txt

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Wed Jun 4 09:11:16 PDT 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 Internet-Drafts at ietf.org wrote:

> 	Title		: NNTP Extension for Streaming Feeds
> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-nntpext-streaming-00.txt

Hi everybody --

The intent of this document is to formalize the MODE STREAM / CHECK /
TAKETHIS mechanism of RFC 2980.  I based the extension off the RFC without
detailed examination of existing practice, so I'm relying on you guys to
let me know where 2980 doesn't match reality.

Also, if anybody has small, backwards-compatible changes they'd like to
see to streaming, feel free to voice them.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org