ietf-nntp What's happening

Jeffrey M. Vinocur jeff at litech.org
Fri Jan 31 12:17:57 PST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Russ Allbery wrote:

> Now that the charter has been updated, Clive has plans to get a
> renewal of the draft out and then work on the next version.

Ah, very good.

> I'll go through the rest of the traffic here that I haven't had a chance
> to digest yet (which I think is mostly SASL discussion).

I've tentatively decided to separate the STARTTLS extension (which has
been stable for quite some time and is ready to move forward at least the
small step to I-D stage) from the AUTHINFO standardization stuff (which
now has some issues pending from those last few threads).  So hopefully
there will be something soon to spark some discussion.

--
Jeffrey M. Vinocur
jeff at litech.org