ietf-nntp Draft 17 pre-2

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Tue Feb 25 03:54:26 PST 2003

I have just put prelease version 2 of draft 17 up on my web site, at:

    http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft17.pre-2.txt
    http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/draft17.pre-2.html

I believe I have now addressed, or at least noted, every existing issue.

Obviously I'd like as big a review as possible of the whole thing, but in
particular there are 14 places where I have brought up an outstanding
issue, each introduced by "OUTSTANDING ISSUE". I would particularly
appreciate comments on these points.

Unless there is some show-stopper, I will send the latest text I have to
the I-D repository sometime on Friday or Saturday so as to meet the
deadline.

--
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <clive at demon.net>   | Tel:  +44 20 8371 1138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | Fax:  +44 870 051 9937