ietf-nntp WG Review of draft-dfncis-netnews-admin-sys-05.txt

ned+ietf-nntp at innosoft.com ned+ietf-nntp at innosoft.com
Thu Feb 6 08:38:11 PST 2003

Folks, some time ago I asked people to have a look at this draft and to decide
what should be done with it. I don't believe a consensus ever emerged as to
how to proceed on this. Additionally, a new version has been published that
may change things.

I'd therefore like to ask people to review this document and weigh in with
opinions as to how it should be handled. There are various possibilities,
including but not limited to:

(1) Great stuff, needs to be a proposed standard, OK to put on standards track
    as-is.
(2) Needs to be a proposed standard, WG needs to reach consensus so needs to
    become a WG work item.
(3) OK but not quite ready for prime time. Publish as experimental.
(4) No good, don't publish at all.

				Ned