ietf-nntp Draft 19

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 1 15:27:55 PDT 2003

Clive D W Feather <clive at demon.net> writes:

> I now want to migrate to a new version of xml2rfc with various textual
> cleanups and add some appendices. At the same time I would ask people to
> review the text thoroughly for errors, inconsistency, bad examples,
> editing mistakes, and so on. My personal hope (though Russ is in charge,
> of course) is that draft 20 will be Final Call.

That matches my personal hope.

My intention, once we go to Last Call, is to post the entire draft in
sections, one section per day, to news.software.nntp and ask for public
review.  Once we're approaching that point, I'll draft that announcement
and ask this mailing list to review it (since we need to very clearly
state what sorts of modifications are in scope; we're not going to add new
commands at this point, and I think we should only reopen debates about
the syntax of existing commands if someone notices a significant and major
bug).