ietf-nntp List of proposed changes updated

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 31 23:02:20 PST 2002

My list of proposed changes has been updated to reflect current list
traffic and the changes that were already in -15.  You can find it at:

    <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/nntp/proposed/>

Please bring up on the mailing list any of these items that you don't feel
has consensus.  Included in this is one omnibus message (Clive's minor
items mail) that may not be entirely applicable, but which generally
looked good to me.  I didn't check every single change, however.

This list does include the proposed reorganization of sections, but not
the proposed new layout for command descriptions.  It does not include the
new OVER or HDR text, although both of those I think do need to be
changed; I don't think we've reached consensus on specific text yet.

If there is anything missing, please send proposed text to the list,
preferrably as a separate message for each significant change, so that I
can add them to the archive.

Thanks!