ietf-nntp listowner please!

Anne Bennett anne at alcor.concordia.ca
Wed Jul 3 06:27:43 PDT 2002

It is in sheer desperation that I post to the list about an
"administrivia" problem.  Could the listowner please make him/herself
known?

Basically, mailman at academ.com is broken, mail yesterday to
mailman-owner at academ.com bounced with "User unknown", and mail to
ietf-nntp-owner (June 21) and ietf-nntp-admin (June 5) has gone
unanswered.

I have been trying to unzub from this list; I will gladly resend details
and traceback if a human being would please, please contact me offline.

Apologies to the rest of the list membership.  :-(

Anne.
--
Ms. Anne Bennett, Senior Analyst, IITS, Concordia University, Montreal H3G 1M8
anne at alcor.concordia.ca                                        +1 514 848-7606