ietf-nntp Commetns on draft-15.pdf

Charles Lindsey chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk
Sat Jan 5 11:41:50 PST 2002

In <3C352929.9050603 at academ.com> Stan Barber <sob at academ.com> writes:

>If it is REALLY true that this will not change yet again, I am fine with
>   making the revision in 16. I just don't want to have to revisit this
>yet again.

I think it most unlikely it will change again (we spent a lot of work
trying to get it accurate).

However, I have recently emailed M Duerst who is involved with various
Unicode committees and suchlike, and asked him to have a read through
those parts of the USEFOR draft that are UTF-8 related, so see if we have
misused Unicode in any way. I will report if he finds any error in that
syntax, though I don't expect him to.

Email: chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.