ietf-nntp draft posted

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 27 21:35:16 PST 2001

Stan O Barber <sob at academ.com> writes:

> Any comments on formatting are welcome. I admit that I rushed some of
> the format stuff to make the deadline.

In addition to the nits in 9.4.2:

In 9.1.1.1, 9.4.3, 9.4.4, 9.4.5, 9.5.1.1, 9.5.2.2, 11.1, and 11.2 there is
no blank line between the command syntax and the explanation of it.  In
9.2.1.1, 9.2.1.2, 9.2.2, and 9.2.4, there is no blank line between the
heading and the text.  In 7.1.2 and 7.2.2, there are missing blank lines
after several of the examples.  There may be more minor blank line nits
like that elsewhere; I haven't checked the whole thing.

The formatting of the numbered list in section 4 is a bit odd; blank lines
between the paragraphs would look better, I think, and be more readable
(and it would be ideal if the left margin of the text would line up).

There's a missing space before a parenthesis at the end of 9.4.5.

Those are all the formatting nits that I've noticed so far.  I'm not sure
what software (if anything besides an editor) you're using to generate the
drafts; some of this may just be artifacts of it.

Thanks!