ietf-nntp draft posted

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 27 15:52:00 PST 2001

Stan O Barber <sob at academ.com> writes:

> The -14 draft has been posted to the IETF Drafts folks.

> You can read it at ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/nntp/ietf/nntpext.txt.

> I think I got everything in it from Russ' site. Let me know if I missed
> something or botched the integration.

I've confirmed that everything I had listed has been included.  I'll be
adding new changes as they're sent to the list to the same site at
<http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/nntp/proposed/>.

Thanks, Stan!

I haven't thoroughly read the new draft yet, just checked it for the
various proposed changes.  I did note a few places where the wrapping and
formatting seemed a bit off (such as in 9.4.2; there is no blank line
between the syntax description and the last paragraph has no space before
an open parenthesis and seems to be miswrapped), but I haven't checked
through the draft to try to find all such places.  Are those sorts of
formatting nits worth noting on the list?