ietf-nntp draft posted

Stan O. Barber sob at academ.com
Thu Nov 22 14:54:01 PST 2001

Thanks. With my illness in the summer and all the changes at work in
September, October and November (two new bosses in less than a month),
it has been kinda hard to get this done.

Unless I am wrong, I believe the only item of substance remaining is the
wildmat definition. Of course, I could be wrong.