ietf-nntp IHAVE response codes

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Mon Jul 9 01:42:06 PDT 2001

Russ Allbery said:
>> 8.1.1 and 9.2.X.1 *do* use my suggested format (except with the wrong
>> line wrap indentation in the latter case). If we move all other commands
>> to that format, this can be used to solve your problem at the same
>> time.

> I like the structure of those two sections.  I agree with the proposal to
> redo the other responses sections in that style.  Do you already have new
> text for that available somewhere?

I don't, because I was waiting to see how acceptable they were to others.

> Stan, could you weigh in with an opinion here?  If Clive rewrote the other
> into a new draft fairly soonish so that we have some time to pour over it
> again and debug it?

I'm willing to do this. However, I'd prefer if Stan sent me his current
working text so I don't miss any changes that have been made.

In any case, I need to receive it by tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, 0500 UTC,
to have time to work on it before I go on holiday.

--
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <clive at demon.net>   | Tel:  +44 20 8371 1138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | Fax:  +44 20 8371 1037