ietf-nntp Commetns on draft-15.pdf

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 28 20:01:39 PST 2001

Charles Lindsey <chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk> writes:

> So the matters I raise here are mainly minor ones. I have divided them
> into two sections - Significant Issues which will need discussion on
> this list because the solution is either controversial, or non-obvious;
> and Nitpicks which I hope are not so controversial (though their
> solutions are not necessarily obvious either).

I haven't had a chance to read through these yet; I'll try to do that
soon.  For the future, though, when raising issues, could you please send
a separate e-mail message for each issue?  This is a *considerable* help
to me in tracking open issues, and keeps each discussion in a separate
thread.

Thanks!

When responding to this message, I'll probably break my responses into a
separate message for each separate issue.