ietf-nntp Mime-Version: 1.0

Ade Lovett ade at lovett.com
Tue Dec 11 09:56:31 PST 2001

On 12/11/2001 05:18, "Clive D.W. Feather" <clive at demon.net> wrote:
> Assuming that you're writing in a US locale and that "CST" is meant to be
> "-0700", then why am I forbidden to reply before 11 o'clock this evening ?

CST is defined as US Central Standard time in more places than I care to
recall, being GMT-0600 (not, as previously stated, -0700).

I would have thought that you would have better things to do than nit-pick
over irrelevancies (like building a news server for your UK customer base --
you really should check out news.demon.nl sometime).

-aDe