ietf-nntp Draft of Draft 15 available for review

Stan O. Barber sob at academ.com
Tue Dec 11 02:14:51 PST 2001

I have done a draft of draft 15 in PDF for now. Please review and
comment. I will add the streaming stuff if the vote indicates consensus.
Otherwise, I await comments on my integration of all the texts from
Russ' site. After addressing those issues, I will move to formatting.
The PDF document does not have any formatting fixes in it and in fact
the references are in the wrong place and in the wrong format.

The PDF is available at ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/nntp/ietf/nntpext15.pdf.

Thanks.