ietf-nntp Wildmats (was: draft posted)

Clive D.W. Feather clive at demon.net
Tue Dec 4 00:35:03 PST 2001

Russ Allbery said:
>> Last thing I remember is that Clive had two texts (both should still be
>> on his website) and we had reached consensus on the shorter one, without
>> the character classes.
>
> I'm including that change for reference.  It seems fine to me.  Does
> anyone have any objections with making the following changes in the draft?

I have updated my website to contain only the final consensus text, and
have also updated the consequential changes. The version on my site should
be used.

There are two files:

    http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/section-5.txt

contains the new section 5 and most of the consequential changes.

    http://www.davros.org/nntp-texts/section-11.4.txt

contains a new section 11.4, with both consequential changes, some wording
tidying up, and at least one bug fix.

--
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <clive at demon.net>   | Tel:  +44 20 8371 1138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <clive at davros.org>  | Fax:  +44 20 8371 4037