ietf-nntp Another message from urs@akk.org about tin

Lee Kindness lkindness at csl.co.uk
Fri Jul 28 07:57:52 PDT 2000

In addition to this, I think it is important that the new spec
mandates this - intelligent/obvious - behaviour:

  All unrecognised 200 series codes should be assumed as
  success.

  All unrecognised 300 series codes should be assumed as
  notice to continue.

  All unrecognised 400 series codes should be assumed as
  temporary error.

  All unrecognised 500 series codes should be assumed as
  error.