ietf-nntp wildmat routines and text

Russ Allbery rra at stanford.edu
Sat Jul 22 18:05:31 PDT 2000

Russ Allbery <rra at Stanford.EDU> writes:

> I've not checked it into INN yet because I want to also add UTF-8
> support (which actually doesn't look to be that hard)

Appropos of that, does anyone have any real-world examples of UTF-8 text
as C strings, ideally with wildmats that should or shouldn't match it, and
even more ideally in the same format as wildmat-t.c (which is pretty
simple)?  I'm working from the RFC for UTF-8, and while it's fairly clear,
it would be nice to have real-world test cases to verify against.