ietf-nntp Agenda for IETF 49

Stan O. Barber sob at verio.net
Tue Dec 5 11:24:09 PST 2000

"Stan O. Barber" wrote:

> "Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:
> >
> > Stan Barber said:
> > > Final NNTPEXT WG Agenda
> > > IETF 49, San Diego, California
> >
> > Stan, I was under the impression that you were going to do a new draft,
> > with the changes discussed so far, before the meeting. Was I wrong ?
>
> No, you were not wrong. Unfortunately, the draft got done about 30 minutes late
> due to a disk failure on the machine I was editing on. The draft is completed,
> but didn't get into the I-D folks in time. I will release it after IETF. It will
> be 12 and 13 will follow that based on the discussions from San Diego.

By the way, the only changes in 12 were the typo changes that folks pointed out
in 11 and the renumbering of section 7 that was suggested (which is kind of a
typo). I don't believe that
publishing the draft now will have a substantial impact on the salient issues
outlined in the agenda. That's why I decided to just put it out after IETF. It
will be basis for 13.