ietf-nntp Agenda for IETF 49

Stan O. Barber sob at verio.net
Tue Dec 5 10:32:19 PST 2000

"Clive D.W. Feather" wrote:

> Stan Barber said:
> > Final NNTPEXT WG Agenda
> > IETF 49, San Diego, California
>
> Stan, I was under the impression that you were going to do a new draft,
> with the changes discussed so far, before the meeting. Was I wrong ?

No, you were not wrong. Unfortunately, the draft got done about 30 minutes late
due to a disk failure on the machine I was editing on. The draft is completed,
but didn't get into the I-D folks in time. I will release it after IETF. It will
be 12 and 13 will follow that based on the discussions from San Diego.

> > 1350 PST -- Other business
>
> Something I haven't brought up so far this time round, though it's still on
> my list of issues, is MODE READER. If you read the draft as a black-body
> specification, it still doesn't let you work out when a client should or
> shouldn't use it.

Okey. I will see that it is discussed.