ietf-nntp Next Draft

Stan O. Barber sob at verio.net
Sun Aug 20 18:19:07 PDT 2000

I am expecting to release the next draft on or about September 4, 2000. Any
discussions after August 27th will not be considered for the draft, but can be
considered for the next draft after that. This is to permit me enough time to
integrate changes into the document without trying to follow whatever consensus
has emerged.

That being said, I will outline what consensus appears to have been reached via
a posting on the 27th, so that you can have some expectation of what changes
will be in the draft.
I hope that this will include specific suggested text from the various
participants in the WG. Any consensus that is lacking (or that folks believe I
have overlooked) can be considered for the draft after next.

Thanks for your attention.