ietf-nntp No NNTPEXT WG meeting next week

Charles Lindsey chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 04:18:49 PST 1999

In <001b01be6bf4$2f3ef540$6320fa81 at owlputer.academ.com> "Stan O. Barber" <sob at academ.com> writes:

>There is no WG meeting scheduled next week at IETF. The main draft will be
>available by the end of the month and we'll discuss it here and do the last
>call here on the list.

I am still concerned at the lack of discussion on this list about the use
of '!' in wildmats. It seems a bit much to have to wait for a new draft in
order to see some new and important text, and then in the same breath to
be talking about "last calls".

Email:     chl at clw.cs.man.ac.uk  Web:   http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~chl
Voice/Fax: +44 161 437 4506      Snail: 5 Clerewood Ave, CHEADLE, SK8 3JU, U.K.
PGP: 2C15F1A9     Fingerprint: 73 6D C2 51 93 A0 01 E7  65 E8 64 7E 14 A4 AB A5