ietf-nntp Internet Marketing for Expanding Companies

we-send at information4u.com we-send at information4u.com
Fri Sep 4 04:35:22 PDT 1998

Dear Webmaster,

We would like to offer your company an opportunity to host a
CADER & SONS "MIRROR" site  in exchange for a percentage
commission on all of our product sales generated by your company.
 Cader & Sons, Ltd. supplies all models directly to local markets
worldwide, for LESS cost than any buyer can purchase the same
product(s) locally.

Summary of our products: emergency rechargeable lights &
fan-lights, telephones, bug-killers, Swiss chocolates & other
confectionary.  For a detailed view of our procducts please visit
our website at http://www.cader.com.hk.

We propose the following:

1)  URGENT REPLY REQUESTED!!!  If you are interested in being our
exclusive agent in your area, then e-mail us ASAP so we will let
other respondents know that your territory has been allocated to
your company.  Totally there will be over 200 countries and
territories represented, including all 50 American states.

NOTE!  Agents will be accepted on a first come-first served
basis.

2) Please reply ASAP to us with the following information:

    a)  Homepage URL
    b)  E-mail address
    c)  URL of your CADER & SONS site
    d)  E-mail address of your CADER & SONS
repesentative/webmaster

mailto:forsales at mail.com?Subject=CADER_MIRROR_SITES

3)  We will e-mail our website to you in ZIPPED format (approx
1MB)

4)  Please alter all contact e-mail addresses and company
information to yours so that visitors to your site will contact
you DIRECTLY.  If relevant, please translate our site into your
local language.

5)  Load all files onto your local server and e-mail us when it's
up!  We will notify ALL other mirror sites of your addition!

ORDER PROCESS

All incoming enquiries should be forwarded to us for processing.
 Copies of our replies will be sent to you.  Once we receive
their payment, we will credit your account.  Commission will be
paid to all agents monthly.

PLEASE NOTE:

1)  Your MIRROR site will instantaneously be linked to our global
network of millions of prospective buyers.  We will provide you
with all the necessary marketing needed to effect various local
marketing drives.  WE DO THE REST!!  i.e. daily processing,
on-line marketing, and transactions.  Our elite promotions will
generate sufficient traffic through your site.

2)  We will provide you with various marketing materials, data,
and databases for you to utilize to promote your site on and off
line.  We will register your site in up to 1,000 Search Engines,
and in multiple keyword categories, and in high priority.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Established in 1971, Cader & Sons, Ltd. is a leading exporter of
electric, electronic and household items.  With extensive
connections in China, the Middle East & Switzerland, we are able
to source products in bulk at extremely competitive prices and
pass on these low prices to importers worldwide.  We are also
able to supply fine Swiss and French chocolates and biscuits.

We look forward to assisting you to become prosperous agents.
Thank you very much for your attention to the above matters!

Kindest regards,

K.T.A. CADER
Manager

mailto:forsales at mail.com?Subject=CADER_MIRROR_SITES