ietf-nntp _/_/FREE: Rapid Fire Mail Server+Stealth Mass Mailer_/_/

Artisoft at hk.super.net Artisoft at hk.super.net
Sat Oct 31 12:47:28 PST 1998

     _/_/_/_/FREE:  STEALTH MASS MAILER_/_/_/_/
     _/_/_/_/FREE: RAPID FIRE MAIL SERVER/_/_/_/_/

-Fully Functional NOT a demo, Stealth Mass Mailer Retail $395
-Fully Functional NOT a demo Rapid Fire Mail Server Retail $495

                                 ****FOR FREE****

Order our 65 Million Email Address CD  and get a full functional Stealth
Mass Mailer (send 250,000 messages per hour) With an Unlock Code & Rapid
Fire Mail Server that turns your computer into its own bulk email server
for Free.

Stealth Mass Mailer needs no introduction.  It is the bulk email program
that pioneered the entire industry.  Stealth makes multiple connections
to a single or multiple mail servers.  Thus allowing the user to send up
to 250,000 emails per hour.

Rapid Fire Mail Server is the latest technology in bulk emailing.  This
program turns your computer into its own mail server.  It has the
ability to send up to 300,000  messages per hour with personalization
features like "Dear you at yourdomain.com" as well as not using your ISP's
mail server to deliver the mail but using the receiving ISP's mail
server.  This is the breakthrough technology that Rapid Fire has to
offer and now can it can be yours for free.

Take a look at some of its features:
·	No server needed.
·	Remembers where it left off when mailing a list.
·	No need to forge headers.
·	Extremely difficult to trace.
·	Proof of Mailing.
·	Virtually Eliminates "Undeliverables".
·	Your mail cannot be cancelled by your ISP.
·	Verifies each email as it sends.
·	Anti-Blocking technology.
·	Mail Host Lookup on the fly! (no Pre/Post Processing)
·	Automatically sorts by Domain and Removes Duplicates.
·	Automatically sends Blind Carbon Copy when possible.
·	Hides the To: header on BCC batches.
·	Fastest Mailer on the Internet.

Now you can own the largest email address database on the Internet. This
massive list of general Internet addresses, AOL, CompuServe, Prodigy,
Genie, Delphi and Microsoft Network, is split into  easily manageable
files  of 250,000 addresses each. It is organized by domain name
(aol.com, compuserve.com, mci.com, msn.com, netcom.com etc...) allowing
you complete control of who you mail to.

The list also contains targeted email lists such as: travel, golf, Biz,
MLM, psychics, and many more to fit a variety of products and
businesses.

No one offers this type of quality at this price!

The files themselves consist of 1 e-mail address per line and are in
standard ASCII text format - ready right away for use with any of the
popular bulk e-mailing packages available today.

Also, this list is CLEAN! There are NO duplicates, NO embedded spaces,
NO trailing or embedded white noise characters, NO garbage addresses
with more than one '@' character, NO embedded parentheses '(' or ')', NO
'Postmaster' addresses, NO addresses beginning with non-valid characters
(..addresses must begin with 0-9 or a-z), and all are in lower-case.

Don't get RIPPED OFF by some of those other outfits out there whose
lists are FULL of DUPLICATES! Our list is pure... NO DUPLICATES!

We will even include our list of Undeliverable to show you that this
list has been mailed (over 2.7 million), as well as our master remove
list of 850,000 of the worst people who you do not want to be mail to.
This will give you less flames less headaches and allow you to spend
your time on making money.

72 Hour Sale Price of $189
includes FREE Fully Functional Stealth Mass Mailer+Rapid Fire Mail
Server

Full instructions on Stealth 5-Minute Setup and Bulk Email Manual are
included on the CD-ROM.

Limited Offer (really) First come first Serve

ORDER FORM:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Work Phone:
Home Phone:
Email:
Fax:

If ordering by credit card:
Visa or MasterCard or Amex #:
Expiration:

NOTE: The above address must be the same address your credit card bill
comes to.

Fax this form to us at 407 650-2557 (Press #2 on your Fax Machine to
send your fax) with your credit card info or your check {we accept check
by fax}.

Make checks payable to WebSpecific.

NOTE: if paying by check please include $6 shipping and handling
totaling $195 and tape your check to the order form and fax to the above
number.  If you have any questions call our voice mail at 407 650-2557.

Yes, I would like the 65 Million Email Address CD with Free FULLY
functional Stealth Mass Mailer (Includes Unlock Code) and Rapid Fire
Mail Server.  I understand that my credit card will be charged $189 + $6
shipping and handling.