ietf-nntp Find your soulmate now!!

Zron35 at aol.com Zron35 at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 06:12:20 PST 1998

Hi,

I am a 35 year old man living in New York state.  In 1996 my wife moved back to her
home in Pennsylvania, leaving me to raise my 6 year old son alone; it sure was a
struggle.  In 1997 I lost my dad to a long illness and then I learned my mom's breast
cancer had spread to her bones.

I was so alone and thought the one thing that I could really use is a soulmate.  I spent
over 18 months dating women who I met on the Internet, looking for the right one.  I
met women from expensive dating services, free romance ads, and just searching the
personals.  I even made a webpage about me and my son.  I met a lot of nice women,
but many were still carrying baggage from previous relationships.

Recently, I was surfing the net looking for a lady that would make a nice wife.  I found
myself looking under mail order brides.  Sure there were many nice looking women,
but I was shocked to learn that it could cost thousands of dollars just to meet one of
these ladies, and there were no guarantees.  Also, I learned it can take months or
years to obtain permission from US Immigration to bring a person in this country to
marry.

I then went to bed and before going to sleep, I had this brain storm.   I got out of bed
and signed back on the Internet and sure enough I found gold.  Believe me, this has
nothing to do with mail order brides or any expensive  "go nowhere" dating service.
It is however the one of most remarkable way of meeting a mate ever!!

I now have a beautiful young lady in her 20's who I plan to marry soon.  She is not
from this country, however.  One of the best things about finding her was I never had
to go to her country, she came to me. All I had to do is pick her up at the airport near
my home.

The fact is that there are millions of loyal men and women from the USA and abroad
just dying to find their soulmate.  Sure you can find one from abroad if you have
thousands of dollars to spend, and time to travel around the globe, but how many of
us can do that?

Whether you are male, female, young ,old, big, thin, rich, or poor.  Whether you want
a male or female from here or abroad, I will show you how to find the perfect mate
costing you very little time, effort, and money.  Yes that is right, you will not have to
spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to find your love.

If you, a friend, or loved one is single or in a dead end relationship and would like to
find the perfect partner, please send either a self addressed stamped envelope, or
your
e-mail address with the very low fee of $10.00 (ten dollars) cash, check, or money
order and send to:

Randy LaSalle
P.O. Box 8041
Watertown, NY 13601

I will send you detailed information on how you can find your soulmate when I
receive your request.  Please give this a try.  This is such a small amount of money
and you have so much to gain!!  Thank you for your time.  I look forward to hearing
from you.

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. "Per Section
301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with
the word "remove" in the subject line."