ietf-nntp FREE Equipment Buyers Guide Catalog...

motzartk626 at hotmail.com motzartk626 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:00:59 PDT 1998

"The Equipment Buyers Guide". Mpls. MN.55438.
This message is sent in compliance of the new
e-mail bill:
SECTION301 Sender:EBG S.Wyoming#157 Mpls. MN
.55438 Hours M-F
9-5 612.914.0494email:<<mailto:lnxs344a at lynxus.com>>
Section
301,Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 618

Just released.........
We invite you to try out the new
"Equipment Buyers Guide Catalog" absolutely free!
This catalog is a beta version of the new buyers
guide .It contains literally hundreds of business
related products and services. We are distributing
this free beta copy to test market the new format
before we put it into mass production.

We would simply appreciate your feedback on how
you like it. To keep the test results as valid as
possible, we are sending this only to people we
believe have an interest in items such as rack,
conveyor shelving, forklifts, office equipment
and other kinds of material handling equipment..
PLUS....A BONUS! .
A special free gift for helping us test market
the catalog. We'll send you a special URL to the
hottest "Insiders Monthly Liquidation Web Site"
on the net!
This is insider information that will amaze
co-workers. You'll find and buy deals that will
have your competitors green with envy.
It's really cool.
Here's all you need to do..

#1) Print out this registration form.
#2) Fill in the appropriate mailing information
#3) Fax to EBG test promo offer OC2-90K 10-17
at 1-320-485-4860.

That's it! You're done. It only takes 30 seconds
of your time.
You'll receive your free info pack in 3 to 5 days.

COMPANY:_______________________________________

NAME:__________________________________________

TITLE:__________________________________________

ADDRESS:_______________________________________

CITY:_______________STATE:________ZIP:____________

PHONE:______________________FAX:________________

E-MAIL

MAIN BIZ ITEMS OF

Remove instructions:
We have made every attempt to avoid mailing to
those who do not qualify for or have interest in this
offer.
To be permanently removed from this and any future
lists, send a reply to <<mailto:lnxs344a at lynxus.com>>
with REMOVE in the subject line.