ietf-nntp PDCD1

ilupe74 at econonews.com ilupe74 at econonews.com
Tue May 12 12:25:59 PDT 1998

* NOTICE: ANSWERS ARE READ AUTOMATICALLY.

- ONLY SEND US BACK THIS MESSAGE IF YOU ARE
INTERESTED IN OUR JOURNAL. IF YOU WISH TO
RECEIVE "BREAKFAST AND DIAMONDS" IN
SPANISH, INDICATE IN THE E-MAIL SUBJECT: ES
(e.g.: DCD1ES)

- IF YOU SEND US BACK THIS MESSAGE MORE
THAN ONCE, "BREAKFAST WITH DIAMONDS" WILL
BE FORWARDED AS MANY TIMES AS YOU HAVE
SENT IT.

*ATENCION: LAS RESPUESTAS DE ESTE E-MAIL SE
LEEN AUTOMATICAMENTE.

- SOLO DEBERA REBOTAR ESTE MENSAJE EN
CASO DE ESTAR INTERESADO EN NUESTRO
PERIODICO. SI QUIERE RECIBIR "DESAYUNE CON
DIAMANTES" EN ESPAÑOL AÑADA EN EL ASUNTO
LA ABREVIATURA:  ES (EJ.DCD1ES).

- SI REBOTA MAS DE UNA VEZ ESTE E-MAIL LE
ENVIAREMOS "DESAYUNE CON DIAMANTES"
TANTAS VECES COMO LO HAYA REBOTADO.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Would you like to have breakfast with diamonds? You
probably think that this only happens in movies.

 However, our wish is to make your dreams come true
and that you have breakfast while reading the hottest
economic news in "Breakfast with Diamonds".

"Breakfast with Diamonds" is an ALIVE JOURNAL,
since news are hourly updated, INTERACTIVE, since
our subscribers have the opportunity to ask for further
information of any piece of news (free service), and
GLOBAL since it includes the most significant news
worldwide.

	INFORMATION IS KNOWLEDGE AND
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

If you wish to learn more about "Breakfast with
Diamonds" we cordially invite you to visit our website:
http://www.econonews.com

If you wish to receive "Breakfast with Diamonds" for a
free 30-day trial, you just have to send us back this
message.

Sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you
and thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Breakfast with Diamonds

Marketing Director