ietf-nntp New NNTP draft for IETF meeting?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Mar 25 13:20:32 PST 1998

> Stan, have you prepared a new NNTP draft for the IETF meeting?

The "common extensions" draft has been updated and is available in the ID
repositories. The "RFC977bis" should be ready for download from here
before the I leave for LA on Sunday. I had hoped to have it ready before
then, but other things conspired against me.

> What exactly are your plans for that meeting?

There is another message with my attempt to answer this that you should have
already seen.

Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.