ietf-nntp Annotated NNTPEXT Agenda

Stan Barber sob at owlman.academ.com
Wed Mar 25 13:18:11 PST 1998

Harald Alvestrand suggested that I annotate the agenda with a suggested
disposition, so I have done so. Perhaps this will address Jonathan Grobe's
request for "exactly ... [my] plans for that meeting." If not, Jonathan
will need to restate the question so I know how to best answer it.

Proposed NNTPEXT WG Agenda
IETF 41, Los Angeles, CA

Chairs: Ned Freed & Stan Barber

Monday, March 30, 1998

1530 PST -- Meeting starts -- Introductions
1535 PST -- Agenda Bashing
1540 PST -- Summary of current work -- Stan Barber
1550 PST -- Discussion of issues concerning draft-ietf-nntp-imp-0X.txt
  Suggested disposition: Forward this version to the IESG for publication
  as Informational (with the addition of an index and examples)
1620 PST -- Discussion of issues concerning draft-ietf-nntp-base-0X.txt
  Suggested disposition: Update based on comments (with special attention
  payed to authentication and authorization issues), then forward to
  IESG as proposed (with the addition of an index and examples).
1700 PST -- Discussion of issues concerning draft-ietf-nntpext-srch-0X.txt
  Suggested disposition: Update based on comments, then start discussions
  with IESG on what to do with it next.
1710 PST -- Discussion of issues concerning draft-court-dynfeed-00.txt
  Suggested disposition: Open discussion for consideration as a standard
  extension.
1720 PST -- Other business
1730 PST -- Meeting ends

$Id: ietf-41-agenda.txt,v 1.2 1998/03/25 21:14:07 sob Exp sob $