ietf-nntp Re: IETF 41?

Ned Freed Ned.Freed at INNOSOFT.COM
Wed Mar 4 15:57:12 PST 1998

> Yes, I am told we are on the schedule, but I have not received the exact
> information about that yet. When I do, I will pass it along. [Or, Ned may
> know more about this.]

My understanding is that we're tentatively scheduled for a 1 hour slot on
Monday at 1530. This is subject to change; the entire apps schedule has
yet to be finalized.

Stan, you should have received Harald's mail about this from the wgchairs list;
I forwarded his message with more complete scheduling information to you in
case you didn't get it for some reason. You will note that he had us down as
not having requested a slot; I already sent Harald mail pointing out that this
was incorrect.

				Ned