draft-ietf-nntpext-base-03.txt

Stan Barber sob at owlman.academ.com
Wed Jan 14 08:02:30 PST 1998

This is the document that was made available informally before IETF 40.

The next version will have refinements based on the comments at IETF 40 and
those that have come in since then. Righ now, I am working on the
other document and once it pops out then I will start working on the next
release of this one.

Please continue to comment in this group on what changes should be made, but
keep the following in mind:
	1. Adding more commands to the base protocol is just going to
	slow down the process of standardizing the base. This is bad and
	is to be avoided.

	2. Comments on clairifying anything in the current draft are welcome,
	but please post them to the mailing list.