ietf-nntp NNTP extensions

Ian King (Exchange) iking at Exchange.Microsoft.com
Thu Feb 19 14:11:29 PST 1998

The group is currently finalizing "clean-up" of the existing de facto
standard, before embarking on extending it.  However,  there are drafts
available on some of those proposed extensions.  Have you looked at
www.ietf.org?  There's a pointer to current drafts, and nntpext shows
three current drafts, including one on a proposed search extension.