ietf-nntp Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-ballou-nntpsrch-04.txt

Nat Ballou NatBa at MICROSOFT.com
Mon Sep 22 14:55:45 PDT 1997

Brian and I have updated the NNTP search draft to be more in synch
with Stan's latest drafts.  This includes some big changes -
like removing charset declaration in the search command.
See URL below.

We would also like to add SEARCH to the list of extensions.  Stan -
do I work with IANA to make this happen, or will you?

Nat