ietf-nntp Another draft update

Chris Lewis clewis at nortel.ca
Fri Sep 5 11:38:00 PDT 1997

In message "ietf-nntp Another draft update", 'sob at academ.com' writes:

>A new version of the NNTP spec document has been submitted to Internet
>Drafts. This version only has minor changes to clean up some of the small
>mistakes in the one released on September 1st. The changes are:

I notice that you haven't applied any of the fixes for AUTHINFO GENERIC -
it's not just the return codes in the transition section.  The transaction
(aside from the return codes) is simply not right.

Is this coming later?
--
Chris Lewis, Senior Network Security Analyst, Nortel.
clewis at nortel.ca; Dept 8M86, Ottawa, Canada.  (613) 763-2935.