ietf-nntp Why not the Streaming Extensions in the Draft?

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Oct 22 08:53:07 PDT 1997

> At 01:39 PM 9/5/97 CDT, Stan Barber wrote:
> >The intent was to use one of the streaming mechanisms as a follow-on
> >extensions RFC to illustrate how to do such RFCs for NNTP.
>
> would it be possible to make sure that this gets done in concert
> with the main draft to keep them current and in sync?

If I am to author it, it won't get started until after we get the
other two documents done. Someone else is welcome to author it if it
needs get done in concert with the main draft.
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: sob at academ.com
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.