ietf-nntp "Common NNTP Extensions" document updated

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Sat Nov 29 16:10:40 PST 1997

The common practices draft has been updated to clarify the format of the
response to the XOVER command. Part of this made it into the RFC977bis
draft as well, but I am going to add this to the issues list in its next
release since I don't think we really settled how we wanted to handle this
in the RFC977bis document.

The new draft is at this URL:
	ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/nntp/ietf/nntp-common-practices.txt

I will also be posting a proposed agenda for the IETF-40 meeting. Please
be sure to review this in advance of this meeting so we can get as much work
done as possible.